Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Pherin Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Janssen L.P.; Pherin Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (Intranasal)
- 15 Nov 2000 New profile
- 15 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Intranasal)