SP 600125Alternative Names: SP600125
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Signal Research Division
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 8 inhibitors; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 9 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allotransplant rejection; Asthma; Cancer; Cerebral ischaemia; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Allotransplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in China (unspecified route)
- 20 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Cerebral ischaemia in China (unspecified route)