Research programme: antibacterials - ICOSAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - ICOS; PPK inhibitors research programme - ICOS; Research programme: PPK inhibitors - ICOS
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Polyphosphate kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2004 This programme is still in active development
- 17 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)