PAN 346Alternative Names: PAN-346
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Glioblastoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Anaplastic astrocytoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Glioblastoma in USA (Unknown route)