BL 1874Alternative Names: BL 1851
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bioglan Pharma [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 20 Nov 2000 New profile
- 20 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Viral infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)