COX-2 inhibitor - PharmaVU/Vanderbilt University
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; PharmaVU
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 20 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (PO)