Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Nov 2000 New profile
- 21 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (Unknown route)