Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 May 1995 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)