Cellular implant therapy - Ariad Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)