Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator MGI GP
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate carboxypeptidase II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies; Glaucoma; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetic neuropathies in USA (Injection)
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (Injection)
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Glaucoma in USA (Injection)