At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Benzopyrans; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists; Dopamine D3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in France (unspecified route)
- 24 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in France (Unknown route)