Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Drug abuse in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Drug abuse in Japan (Unknown route)