Antisense oligodeoxynucleotides ADNPAlternative Names: Antisense oligonucleotides ADNF
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2000 New profile
- 27 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in Israel (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)