At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Developer Meiji Seika Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Stroke in Japan (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in Japan (unspecified route)
- 12 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Stroke in Japan (Unknown route)