ADL 10398Alternative Names: ADL 010398; ADL 1-0398
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2002 This compound is still in active development