Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in Japan (unspecified route)
- 29 Nov 2000 New profile
- 29 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Neuropathic pain in Japan (Unknown route)