ARM 390Alternative Names: ARM 100390
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Dec 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)