At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 31 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (PO)
- 04 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)