At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Alkaloids; Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Anaesthesia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Anaesthesia in USA (Unknown route)