Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Aminophenols; Analgesics; Arachidonic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Huntington's disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Huntington's disease in Spain (unspecified route)
- 04 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Huntington's disease in Spain (Unknown route)