Parkinson's disease antisense gene therapy - Thomas Jefferson UniversityAlternative Names: Antisense GAD65+GAD67 gene therapy; Antisense GAD67 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Thomas Jefferson University
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action GABA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in USA
- 17 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Jun 2003 Data presented at the 6th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene Therapy (ASGT-2003) have been added to the Gene Therapies and Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders pharmacodynamics sections