CNP 061Alternative Names: CNP-061; GT-061
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals
- Class Hypnosedatives; Nootropics; Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Insomnia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 02 Jun 2005 GB Therapeutics is now called Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals
- 28 Jun 2004 This compound is not in active development