DRF ACXXAlternative Names: DRF-3188; DRF-ACXX
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Research Foundation
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Viral infections in India (unspecified route)
- 31 Jan 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in India (unspecified route)
- 23 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Viral infections in India (Unknown route)