Monoclonal antibody NM01Alternative Names: hNM01
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator SRD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2004 SRD Pharmaceuticals has acquired all patents related to hNM01
- 02 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in Canada (unspecified route)
- 15 Aug 2002 Immune Network and AbNovo will collaborate in the development of antibody-based therapeutics for viral diseases.