Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2004 Adprotech has been acquired by Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2000 APT 912 may be available for licensing