Endothelial cell therapy-coronary restenosis - Curis
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thrombosis in USA (Intra-arterial)
- 12 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Intracoronary)
- 12 Mar 2002 Suspended - Phase-I for Thrombosis in USA (Intra-arterial)