Research programme: myostatin - SYN X PharmaAlternative Names: Myostatin research programme - SYN X Pharma
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Universite de Liege
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Muscular atrophy; Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Muscle wasting in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2004 SYN X Pharma has been acquired by Nanogen