GW 473178Alternative Names: 473178
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atrial fibrillation; Venous thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Venous thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Atrial fibrillation in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Venous thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)