AD 121Alternative Names: AD121; PW 9101
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Penwest Pharmaceuticals; Sosei R&D
- Developer Sosei R&D
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 29 Nov 2000 Phase-I/II clinical trials for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)