Streptococcal A vaccine - Emergent BioSolutions
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Emergent Product Development UK
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Streptococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)