AD 313Alternative Names: AD-313
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator SkyePharma PLC; Sosei R&D
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 21 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 26 Jul 2001 Arakis is collaborating with SkyePharma PLC to develop AD 313