Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sindan
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma; Myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myeloid leukaemia in Romania (unspecified route)
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in Romania (unspecified route)
- 04 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Myeloid leukaemia in Romania (Unknown route)