Research programme: pain therapy - Grunenthal/Lundbeck
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Grunenthal; Lundbeck Research USA
- Developer Lundbeck Research USA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2003 Synaptic Pharmaceutical has been acquired by Lundbeck A/S
- 04 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)