Research programme: galanin modulators - Synaptic Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck Research USA
- Mechanism of Action Galanin receptor agonists; Galanin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Diabetes mellitus; Major depressive disorder; Obesity; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)