Research programme: CD123 directed therapies - DeltagenAlternative Names: Anti-leukaemia stem cell therapies research programme - Deltagen; CD123 targeted drugs research programme - Deltagen
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Deltagen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 3 receptor alpha subunit modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2003 Deltagen has filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Code
- 04 Sep 2002 Deltagen expects to file an IND in the first half of 2003 for an anti-CD123 monoclonal antibody.