Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Hydroxycholecalciferols; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcitriol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (PO)
- 11 Dec 2000 Investigation in Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (PO)