Research programme: allergy/immunology - Kyorin
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Developer Kyorin Pharmaceutical; Scottish Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypersensitivity; Immunological disorders; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Scotland
- 26 Sep 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 07 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Allergy in Scotland (Unknown route)