Research programme: DP 71 - D-PharmAlternative Names: DP-71
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Psoriasis
- Discontinued Brain cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2010 This programme is still in active development for psoriasis
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Brain cancer in Israel (Injection)
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Brain cancer in Israel (Injection)