Beclometasone breath-activated inhalation - IVAXAlternative Names: Beclazone 250 Easi-Breathe; Beclazone Easi-Breathe; Beclometasone breath-activated inhalation - Baker Norton; Beclometasone CFC-free Easi-Breathe; Beclomethasone breath-activated inhalation - Baker Norton; Beclomethasone breath-activated inhalation - IVAX; Beclomethasone CFC-free Easi-Breathe
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator IVAX Laboratories
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Chlorinated steroids; Corticosteroids; Pregnadienetriols; Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2010 Withdrawn for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 01 Jul 2009 Withdrawn for Asthma in Mexico (Inhalation)
- 01 Jan 2008 Withdrawn for Asthma in Czech Republic (Inhalation)