Z 13752AAlternative Names: GW 660511X
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Zambon Group SpA
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hypertension in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Hypertension in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline