Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group; Penwest Pharmaceuticals
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in USA (PO)
- 23 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 15 Dec 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Pain in USA (PO)