Research programme: lung disorders therapy - Beth Israel Deaconess/SELECT TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Lung disorders therapy research programme - Beth Israel Deaconess/SELECT Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; SELECT Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Cystic fibrosis; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cystic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)