Contraceptive vaccines hCG - ZonagenAlternative Names: hCG vaccine - Zonagen; Human chorionic gonadotropin vaccine - Zonagen
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Repros Therapeutics
- Class Contraceptives; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Contraception/Pregnancy (Prevention) in USA (Parenteral)
- 18 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Contraception/ Pregnancy (Prevention) in USA (Parenteral)