Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)
- 18 Dec 2000 DRF-NPPC is available for licensing (www.drreddys.com)
- 18 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in India (Unknown route)