Prostate cancer vaccine Gonaxin - ZonagenAlternative Names: Gonaxin
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Repros Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Dec 2000 New profile
- 18 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)