CRE 16336Alternative Names: EML 16336
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA; Ono Pharmaceutical
- Developer Merck KGaA
- Mechanism of Action Glucose stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insulin resistance; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Europe (PO)
- 11 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Insulin resistance in Europe (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2003 Suspended - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Europe (PO)