Research programme: glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors - ChironAlternative Names: CHIR 118637; CHIR 9803; CHIR 99021; CT 98023; CY 20026; Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors research programme - Chiron
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Oct 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Diabetes pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics sections
- 20 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)