Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2004
At a glance
- Originator Renovis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 29 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (PO)
- 12 Dec 2002 Centaur Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Renovis
- 03 Jan 2001 Centaur Pharmaceuticals is seeking a development partner for CPI 1429 (http://www.centpharm.com)