Research programme: NGF loop 4 dimeric mimetics
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)