Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Biogen/MorphoSysAlternative Names: Human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Biogen/MorphoSys
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec; MorphoSys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in Germany (unspecified route)
- 30 Sep 2004 The research agreement between Biogen Idec and MorphoSys has successfully concluded